SaaS, mid-market, German speaking, pre-IPO Unicorn, UK Remote
Our client is one of the fastest growing technology companies. Valued over $3billion following their recent round of funding they are looking to expand their sales team that focus on the DACH region with an Account Executive. A fantastic opportunity for a persuasive self-starter to be part of a product driven, expanding organisation.
- Engage with prospects and clients, building pipeline across a range of opportunities
- Forecasting accurately and ultimately closing net new customers
- Articulate value of the Cloud solutions in comparison to competitive products
- Assume responsibility for overall territory and go to market plan
- Managing the designated territory as a business; incorporating customers, prospects, customer relationship managers, business development, marketing & partners
- Build deeper, more strategic, and sustainable relationships with existing customers.
- Perform customer presentations and demos via online web conferencing tools
- Work with various teams to optimize all lead generation and sales conversion tools
- Identify new opportunities and customer segments
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant sales experience, in a SaaS environment selling to mid-market organisations
- Experience of winning net new business in the DACH region
- Consistent track record of exceeding your quota
- A successful and proven track record creating, articulating, and driving forward Enterprise opportunities
- Excellent communication skills and a good listener
- Good understanding of MEDDIC/Sandler Sales methodologies
- Fluent German speaker
To apply please send your CV to Kirsty@wmtech.io
WMtech is trusted by leaders in the Cyber Security, AI and Enterprise Software sectors to advise on talent strategy specifically for Start-Ups. Our clients are heavily VC backed, unicorn status, pre-IPO start-ups with pioneering technology.
WMtech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.