BDR / SDR – AI Video Creation, Series A Funded, Start-Up, London
We are working with a fast-growing AI video creation vendor who is set to disrupt the market with their product. Our client is looking to onboard an Account Executive who will be a vital component in the sales function. Reporting directly to the CEO, main responsibilities will include scheduling meetings, product demonstrations and closing new business deals while working in collaboration with the Marketing and Product Teams.
- Schedule and conduct product demos and discovery calls with interested prospects to understand their needs and share product value
- Managing accurate and detailed notes and documenting them on the CRM
- Close communication with the sales team to identify strong leads
- Contributing outbound leads to the funnel
- Articulate the value of the product with prospects and the ability to generate pipeline using multiple forms of communication
- Reach out to potential customers via email, phone, social media, and other channels to introduce the product and generate interest
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as an BDR/SDR or in a similar role
- Experience of selling a SaaS product with a track record of exceeding targets
- Articulate communication in both spoken and written English
- Passion for new technologies and the willingness to learn and adopt new tools
- Able to deliver under pressure and work independently
- Experience with Hubspot
- Willingness to engage with prospects by phone and email is essential
- Results-driven with a history of hitting targets
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
WMtech is trusted by leaders in the Cyber Security, AI and Enterprise Software sectors to advise on talent strategy specifically for Start-Ups. Our clients are heavily VC backed, unicorn status, pre-IPO start-ups with pioneering technology.
WMTech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.