VP Global Sales – SaaS, AI, Series A funded, Product Led Growth, London
We are working with a fast-growing AI vendor who is set to disrupt the market with their product. Our client is series A funded and looking to onboard a VP Global Sales who will be a vital component in growing the sales function globally. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for developing the GTM function from the ground up.
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting to the CEO, the VP Sales will be tasked to manage and scale a team of Account Executives focusing on Enterprise Accounts across EMEA and North America.
- Drive revenue through new customer acquisition, meeting or exceeding all sales targets and performance metrics
- Lead, inspire, manage, and mentor Account Executives to maximize their individual potential and professional growth as well as ability to function effectively as a team
- Build a culture of accountability and urgency by transparently leveraging metrics and reporting to drive the right behaviour
- Forecasting accurately and ultimately closing new customers
- Articulate value of our solutions in comparison to competitive products
- Assume responsibility for overall territory and go to market plan
- Build deeper, more strategic, and sustainable relationships with existing customers.
- Recruit, build, train, manage and motivate the sales team to grow sales throughout EMEA
- As a member of the senior management team, you will present to the board
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years’ experience selling enterprise SaaS technology in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience building and managing a high performing sales team selling to the Enterprise within a startup
- Experienced in leading a Product Led Growth sales motion including inbound
- A track record of growing revenue from 1m ARR to 10m ARR, including ACV $10k approx.
- A proven track record of operating in a Senior Sales Leadership role with demonstrable success managing a geographically distributed sales organization focused on mid- and upper mid-market/low enterprise/large enterprise business market segments
- Proven ability and experience managing and supporting closing deals in mid-market and enterprise.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, with a serious work ethic
- Knowledge of the sales qualification process – BANT/MEDDIC/MEDDPIC is ideal
- Experience of US territory with a view to build a team
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
WMtech is trusted by leaders in the Cyber Security, AI and Enterprise Software sectors to advise on talent strategy specifically for Start-Ups. Our clients are heavily VC backed, unicorn status, pre-IPO start-ups with pioneering technology.
WMTech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.