EMEA Professional Services Consultant – SaaS, pre-IPO Unicorn, UK – remote
Our client is one of the fastest growing technology companies. Valued at over $3billion following their recent round of funding they are looking to expand their team in the UK with an EMEA Professional Services Consultant. A fantastic opportunity to be part of a product driven, expanding organisation that are making huge waves globally.
- Lead client onboarding implementation projects
- Understand the client needs and build strong relationships with them
- Document customer relationships and translate them into solution designs
- Design solutions to embed the product in our customers’ business workflows, training customers on how to use the product
- Build and deliver training to empower customers to take the product as their own
- Educate customers on the full value of the product to improve usage of features with full user adoption
- Represent the voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a SaaS based Enterprise Software company as a Professional Services/ Implementation Consultant
- Strong project management skills to keep projects on-track and run unique flows
- Extensive experience of implementing new technology for medium and large organizations
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent presentation and customer facing skills.
To apply please send your CV to Kirsty@wmtech.io
WMtech is trusted by leaders in the Cyber Security, AI and Enterprise Software sectors to advise on talent strategy specifically for Start-Ups. Our clients are heavily VC backed, unicorn status, pre-IPO start-ups with pioneering technology.
WMtech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.