Location: UK remote
EMEA Professional Services Consultant
Our client is leading the way in being able to reduce cyberattacks from spreading across your infrastructure. Valued at $3billion following their recent round of funding they are looking to expand their team in the UK with a Professional Services Consultant.
- Act as a subject matter expert on the product suite, assisting the customers with the integration
- You will manage all deployments and upgrades ensuring adequate timeframes and resources are provided by the client to ensure success.
- Assist in the technical review and provide guidance on change preparation related to the deployment.
- You will monitor and manage the client’s deployment, including troubleshooting any observed anomalies.
- You will act as an interface between the client’s teams and the product and support teams
- You will need to adopt a collaborative and build effective working relationships within the Customer base to drive success.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Professional Services/Implementation Consultant within Network Security domain
- Must have experience with Linux platforms, especially CentOS/Red Hat
- Thorough understanding of network flows, protocols and application related security controls.
- Broad understanding of the following technology types: Multi-layer applications, databases, web applications, load balancing, clustering, routing/switching, IP addressing, routing and subnetting, PKI, firewall technologies.
- Willingness to learn; some scripting in Bash, Ruby or Python for and scripting tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to assess issues with unfamiliar technology.
Job Category: Enterprise Software
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: UK
Working Type: Remote