Graduate Recruitment Consultant
We are a technology focused boutique recruitment organization that is trusted by leaders in the Cyber Security, AI and Enterprise Software sectors to advise on talent strategy specifically for Start-Ups. Our clients are heavily VC backed, unicorn status, pre-IPO start-ups with pioneering technology.
- We are looking to hire a driven, passionate, and hardworking individual with a natural sales flair and ability to build relationships.
- This is a sales focused role where you will be talking to both candidates and clients. You will be researching the market and sourcing relevant candidates for our clients through advertising, head-hunting, networking, and utilising our database.
- You will have a fantastic opportunity to develop through our training program and have a structured career path!
What you will need
- Ideally 6 months experience within a sales environment
- Ability to build rapport/relationships quickly
- Resilience and strong level of perseverance
- Honesty integrity, ambition, hard work, goal orientated, teamwork ethic and the ability to listen, learn and grow
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
What to expect from us?
- Training program to help support your introduction into executive search recruitment and beyond
- A structured career path to allow you to grow and develop from entry level to Director
- Ability to earn up to 40% commission
- Monthly and quarterly incentives including lunch clubs, city breaks etc
- Flexible working
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
WMtech is trusted by leaders in the Cyber Security, AI and Enterprise Software sectors to advise on talent strategy specifically for Start-Ups. Our clients are heavily VC backed, unicorn status, pre-IPO start-ups with pioneering technology.
WMtech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.