Manager, Customer Success EMEA – Cyber Security, pre-IPO, Unicorn Status, UK
Our client is the global leader and pioneer in preventing cyber security attacks. Their industry recognised solutions offer Enterprise businesses a platform that offers complete protection from cyberattacks. With a unicorn valuation of €3billion they are looking to continue in scaling their EMEA leadership team with a Manager of Customer Success for the EMEA region.
As a Manager of Customer Success, you will be responsible for all post sales activities including adoption/onboarding, retention, and growth within strategic accounts.
- You will be managing Customers Success Managers and collaborating with a cross-functional team to drive customer value
- Work with subject matter experts in Training, Support, Systems Engineering,
Professional Services, and Product, assembling the appropriate resources for each
- Assess customer adoption issues and increase adoption health where required to ensure
that all customers are wildly successful with the client’s platform.
- Establish “trusted advisor” relationships with the management and technical teams on the
customer side while working with our account team to extend the client’s reputation.
- Lead and support meetings with internal and external stakeholders on major accounts.
- Identify areas of risk, ensure all stakeholders are aware, and drive mitigation plans.
- Monitor the adoption health across all accounts within your team’s portfolio and generate
a quarterly improvement plan to drive adoption score increases
- Experienced Customer Success Leader within Security/Enterprise Software vendor
- Ability to build a strategic roadmap for every customer that defines how they should
consume and adopt products to meet their desired outcomes
- Proven track record of building and leading teams
- Win-win problem solving and consensus-building approach within cross-functional teams
- Proactive identification and communication of critical decision points, issues, and
- Excellent time management to evaluate and prioritize work activities for you and your
- Experience managing cybersecurity, network, and data centre infrastructure clients
- Excellent communication skills and escalation mitigation experience
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
WMtech is trusted by leaders in the Cyber Security, AI and Enterprise Software sectors to advise on talent strategy specifically for Start-Ups. Our clients are heavily VC backed, unicorn status, pre-IPO start-ups with pioneering technology.
WMtech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.