My client is a Gartner recognised Cyber Security vendor who are looking to expand their EMEA operations due to market opportunities as such want to onboard several Mid-Market Account Executives to be based in the UK covering UK/I, DACH and Benelux. This is a new business focussed position.
You will be responsible for driving new subscription revenue opportunities across the UK
- Engage with prospects and clients, building pipeline across a range of opportunities, managing multiple complex sales processes
- Forecasting accurately and ultimately closing new customers
- Articulate value of the Cloud solutions in comparison to competitive products
- Assume responsibility for overall territory and go to market plan
- Managing the designated territory as a business; incorporating customers, prospects, customer relationship managers, business development, marketing & partners.
- Build deeper, more strategic, and sustainable relationships with existing customers.
- 2+ years of software sales experience, ideally selling to a corporate IT audience
- Proficiency with high volume prospecting and creating net new business via phone and email
- Technological savvy and ability to quickly learn new concepts
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual quota targets.
- Have an extensive network and strong relationships with senior level software professionals • Extensive sales experience working with the channel community and growing a pipeline through the channel.
- Experience in sales and relationship management with a technology platform or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Understanding of Big Data landscape and Business Intelligence technologies, with knowledge of how various cloud technologies (PaaS and IaaS) work together to drive technology adoption within an existing large account base.
- Knowledge of the sales qualification process – MEDDIC/MEDDPIC is ideal
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
WMtech is trusted by leaders in the Cyber Security, AI and Enterprise Software sectors to advise on talent strategy specifically for Start-Ups. Our clients are heavily VC backed, unicorn status, pre-IPO start-ups with pioneering technology.
WMtech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.